sFTP Setup for File Automation
Unimarket can send and receive files securely using Secure File Transfer Protocol (sFTP). This can be used to automate master data uploads like Users, Account Codes, Approvals and more. It can also be used to automate reports/ exports from your community to an sFTP folder.
The following steps are required to setup the sFTP functionality before you can start sending and receiving files:
- Unimarket will enable the sFTP functionality which provides a secure location to send the CSV files.
- Unimarket will provide the customer with the command line for connecting to the sFTP server.
- Authentication needs to be established. This can be via user/pw of the integration user in Unimarket; OR via public key provided by the customer (preferred option).
- Unimarket updates the sFTP setup with the public key
- The customer needs to provide Unimarket with their IP address so this can be whitelisted (note you will get a timeout if this is not done).
- The customer can now connect to the sFTP server using the sFTP client.