You can automate payment data uploads by sending the payment CSV file template to Unimarket via sFTP (Secure file transfer). There are 3 templates that can be automated which are Groups, Chains and Rulesets. The upload feature must be enabled by Unimarket so please contact your account manager if you would like to discuss this option and have it enabled.
- Unimarket will enable the sFTP functionality which provides a secure location to send the CSV files.
- Unimarket will provide the customer with the command line for connecting to the sFTP server.
- Authentication needs to be established. This can be via user/pw of the integration user in Unimarket; OR via public key provided by the customer (preferred option).
- Unimarket updates the sFTP setup with the public key.
- The customer needs to provide Unimarket with their IP address so this can be whitelisted (note you will get a timeout if this is not done).
- The customer can now connect to the sFTP server using the sFTP client.
Files sent to Unimarket must be sent in order so they process correctly. This means that each file must be sent and fully uploaded (not fully processed) before sending the next file. They should not be sent all at once. Note that once uploaded, the files will be processed.
Files should be sent to the correct inbound folder location on the sFTP server. Details are below.
Once processed the files will be moved to the processed folder and the relevant sub-directory beneath.
File naming convention
Payment files do not have a naming convention and should just be sent to the corresponding folder on the sFTP server.