The cXML standard outlines the payment term information as follows.
- payInNumberOfDays - Indicates the invoice must be paid in a certain number of days after the invoice effective date.
- Discount - The percentage or amount of the discount term. The discount rate applies if the invoice total is paid within the time specified by payInNumberOfDays.
- Discount percent - a percent number
- Discount due days - a number of days. If payment is made before this, the discount percent applies.
- Extrinsic - can be used to capture things like a due date (you can insert the current Payment Date in here)
Example of PaymentTerms
Payment Terms display the code in the payInNumberOfDays field and adding an Extrinsic (NetDueDays) to show the actual Net Days.
Unimarket Recommended cXML
<DiscountPercent percent='2' />