Once a buyer has created an RFQ, the selected suppliers will receive an email notification.
To view the RFQ and respond to the quote, log in to your Unimarket store by going to:
- https://supplier.unimarket.com - for the US
- https://supplier.unimarket.co.nz - for New Zealand
- https://supplier.unimarket.com.au - for Australia
There are three ways to view the quote:
- On your main screen once logged in, you will see the RFQ under the section titled "Recent Requests for Quote"
2. You can click Quotes from your menu on the left and then select "View Requests for Quote"
3. You can click on your Task menu on the top right and then select Requests for Quote
Once you have navigated to the Requests for Quote screen, open the desired quote by clicking on the quote name.
Reviewing the status of your Quote
To review the status of your quote, you can click on Quote from the menu on the left side when inside your account. From here select View Requests for Quote.
You have the option to filter and search for quotes by the following:
- Created From Date
- To Date
- RFQ Name
- RFQ ID
- Accepted: The supplier has accepted the invitation.
- Cancelled: The community has cancelled this without awarding to any suppliers.
- Declined: The supplier has declined the invitation.
- Lost: The community has awarded this to another supplier.
- Missed: The supplier did not respond before the response date.
- New: The community has created the invitation and is awaiting a response from the supplier.
- Quoted: The supplier has accepted the invitation and created a quote in response.
- Removed: The supplier has been removed from the bid request after the issue date. Any quotes created cannot be purchased.
- Withdrawn: The supplier has withdrawn their quote.
- Won: The community has awarded this to the supplier's quote.