You can view Requisitions placed between your Community and Suppliers using the View Requisitions page within the Marketplace module. For Buyers, the Requisitions found in these pages may be limited to those placed by them or others in their Organization Unit.
To find out how to change the Buyer default for searches see User/Buyer Search Filter Default.
To view Requisitions you have access to, go to Transactions > View Requisitions in the Marketplace Module. Here you will find a list displaying Requisitions will be filtered to the last 90 days.
You can find more filters by clicking the downwards arrow above the current list of Requisitions. These include Supplier, Time Period (Created Date) State, Buyer, Organization Unit, and Work Order (if applicable). You can search for the exact Requisition number using the Requisition Number field.
Columns in the View Requisitions screen can also be used for Sorting. The available columns to sort the Requisitions are - Requisition (by alphanumeric order), Buyer (by username A-Z & vice versa), Supplier (by supplier name A-Z & vice versa), Type (by type A-Z & vice versa, eg: Blanket first), State (by state A-Z & vice versa, eg: Abandoned first), Created (oldest date first or newest) and by Totals (lowest amount first or highest).
To view the Requisition details click on the Requisition Number. There are different tabs on the Requisition screen to show the Items, Approvals, Justifications (if enabled and a Justification is included) and Comments.
- Abandoned: An Incomplete Requisition was cancelled before being checked out and routed for approval, or all items have been moved to another Requisition.
- Approved: Requisition has been approved and an Order has been created.
- Cancelled: All items on the Requisition have been cancelled before the approval process has completed.
- Declined: an Approver has declined the Requisition during the approval process.
- Incomplete: A Buyer or Browser saved or reassigned a Requisition before completing the checkout process. This Requisition is awaiting checkout.
- No Approval Needed: The Requisition is within the user's Self-Approval threshold and does not require approval.
- Pending: The Requisition is awaiting approval.
Available Actions on Requisitions
In the More Actions menu in the top right corner you can find the below actions:
- Copy: Copies the Requisition to your Shopping Cart and starts the checkout process.
- Pause Approvals: The ability to pause provides the approver with the ability to investigate the purchase in more detail without it escalating to the next approver.
- Cancel: Cancels all line items on the Requisition.
- Refresh Approval: Refreshes the Requisition approval status. This is used when there is a change to the Approval Chain associated with the Requisition. (Available for users with Community Administrator or Approval Administrator roles).
- Cancel Line: Located to the right of each line. Cancels a single line on the Requisition.
Depending on whether your Community has contracts enabled you may also see these options just above the Subtotal column of the items section:
- Create Contract: Users with the Create Contract role can create a new contract directly from a Requisition.
- Link Contract: Users with the Create Contract role can link the requisition to an existing Contract for the associated Supplier.
Buyers and Approvers can post Comments on Requisitions and also receive an alert email when a Comment is posted. This is useful in situations when Approvers have questions around the need for an item or requires more specifics relating to a product or service.
|Note: When the Approver comments the Buyer is notified, when the Buyer comments the Approver is notified and when a third party comments only the Buyer is notified.|
To add a comment go to the Comments tab of a requisition and click on Add Comment. Approvers can also access this from the Approval Task.