Suppliers are able to create Delivery Options which can used for Catalogues or as a default Shipping Cost for non-catalog items. Delivery Options are GST exclusive. The Delivery option assigned is used to calculate the Shipping Cost on the the Order.
|Note: The Delivery Option Charge can only be up to two decimals. (I.E. $1.09)|
You can choose from a variety of delivery types including:
- Charge per item - the charge specified will apply to each line of orders that use this Delivery Option
- Charge per order - the charge specified will apply to all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Percentage of order - the charge will be a percentage of the order's value for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Free - delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Manual - this delivery option allows buyers to enter in an estimated shipping cost
- Pickup - the buyer must pickup all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Other - Delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option and you can specify additional instructions.
Creating a Delivery Option
- In the left side menu under Profile click Configure Store
- Click the Delivery Options tab
- Click Add Delivery Option
- In the pop-up choose the Delivery Type
- Enter the details of the cost or instructions
- Click Create
Set a Default Delivery Option
Below the list of your Delivery Options is the Default field. Use the drop down menu to select from your Delivery Options and click Save at the bottom of the page to update this. The Default Delivery Option will be used for non-catalog items and will show as the first result when creating new catalogs.
|Note: Updating the Default Delivery Option will not update the Delivery Option on existing catalogs.|
Editing the Delivery Option on Catalogs
- In the left side menu under Catalogs go to View Catalogs
- Click the Catalog name to open it
- In the the top right corner click More Actions and select Edit
- Use the Delivery Option drop down menu to choose the option for the catalog
- Click OK
This will update the delivery option for all selected items going forward. Existing Orders will not be updated.