Premium suppliers can create Delivery Options that can be used for Catalogs or as a default Shipping Cost for non-catalog items. Delivery Options are GST exclusive. The Delivery Option assigned is used to calculate the Shipping Cost of the Order.
|Note: The Delivery Option Charge can only be up to two decimals. (I.E. $1.09)|
You can choose from a variety of delivery types including:
- Charge per item - the charge specified will apply to each line of orders that use this Delivery Option
- Charge per order - the charge specified will apply to all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Percentage of order - the charge will be a percentage of the order's value for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Free - delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Manual - this delivery option allows buyers to enter in an estimated shipping cost
- Pickup - the buyer must pick up all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Other - Delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option. You can specify additional instructions.
Creating a Delivery Option
- In the left side menu under Profile click Configure Store
- Click the Delivery Options tab
- Click Add Delivery Option
- In the pop-up choose the Delivery Type
- Enter the details of the cost or instructions
- Click Create
Set a Default Delivery Option
Below the list of your Delivery Options is the Default field. Use the drop-down menu to select from your Delivery Options and click Save at the bottom of the page to update this. The Default Delivery Option will be used for non-catalog items and will show as the first result when creating new catalogs.
|Note: Updating the Default Delivery Option will not update the Delivery Option on existing catalogs.|
Editing the Delivery Option on Catalogs
- In the left side menu under Catalogs go to View Catalogs
- Click the Catalog name to open it
- In the top right corner click More Actions and select Edit
- Use the Delivery Option drop-down menu to choose the option for the catalog
- Click OK
This will update the delivery option for all selected items going forward. Existing Orders will not be updated.