Premium suppliers can create Delivery Options that can be used for Catalogs or as a default Shipping Cost for non-catalog items. Delivery Options are GST exclusive. The Delivery Option assigned is used to calculate the Shipping Cost of the Order.
|Note: The Delivery Option Charge can only be up to two decimals. (I.E. $1.09)
You can go Profile on the left menu and then select Configure Store and navigate to the Delivery Options tab. Here you can press the +Add Delivery Option button to set up a delivery option.
You can choose from a variety of delivery types including:
- Charge per item - the charge specified will apply to each line of orders that use this Delivery Option
- Charge per order - the charge specified will apply to all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Percentage of order - the charge will be a percentage of the order's value for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Free - delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Manual - this delivery option allows buyers to enter in an estimated shipping cost
- Pickup - the buyer must pick up all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Other - Delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option. You can specify additional instructions.
Set a Default Delivery Option
Below the list of your Delivery Options is the Default field. Use the drop-down menu to select a default delivery option and click Save at the bottom of the page to update this. The Default Delivery Option will be used for non-catalog items and will show as the first result when creating new catalogs.
|Note: Updating the Default Delivery Option will not update the Delivery Option on existing catalogs.
This will update the delivery option for all selected items going forward. Existing Orders will not be updated.
Please see the Creating Shipping Options for your Hosted Catalog article and/or the Creating Shipping Options for your Punchout Catalog article on how to assign new shipping options to your catalogs.