Unimarket automatically passes your company details to all your connected Unimarket customers so their records are up to date. This includes your company information and your W9 / W8BEN tax information if your customer is in the US. You can see which customers you are connected to by selecting Customers from the Profile menu.
Updating Your Profile
The first step is to log in at the Supplier Portal Login:
https://supplier.unimarket.com - for the US
Enter the email you registered with, along with your password. If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgotten Password? link to be sent a temporary one.
Once logged in, select Company Profile from the Profile section within the menu at the top left of the screen. For information on how to update your Tax Profile click here.
See below for the different tabs available (Mandatory fields marked as *):
The profile is the information that is available to the customer to be able to view.
Profile Type allows you to toggle between Company/Organization and Individual.
Company/Organization will provide the below options:
- * Company or Trading Name
- * Legal Business Name
Individual will provide the below options:
- * Company or Trading Name
- * First Name
- * Last Name
US customers only - You can update your W9 and W8 tax details within Unimarket and we will pass these to all of your connected customers. You can do this by clicking the Profile menu > Tax Profile.
Categories Supplied - One or more product/service categories you supply.
Default Category - The category that will be used when a customer creates a Non-Catalog item or the catalog item does not have a category assigned.
Regions Supplied - The regions your company supplies.
Description - A description of the products and or services you provide. This displays on your directory listing for customers and potential customers.
Company URL - Your company website URL.
Affiliated Purchasing Agreements - Affiliated Purchasing Agreements you belong to.
EEO/AA Employer - Are you an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer?
This is where you add your company contact details for things like orders or invoice matching problems. You can assign different contacts to different customers or just have one default for all. To see how to create and assign contacts go to Create and Assign Contacts.
The addresses tab is where the 3 main addresses for your business can be accessed and edited.
- * Physical Address - this is the address that will appear on POs.
- * Mailing Address
- * Remittance Address - see the Invoicing and Payment tab below for more on this.
Payments - US Only
- ACH Payments -You will first need to acknowledge if you accept payments via Bank Account/ACH. If you do then you can select to give access to specific customers or all of your customers.
- Bank account details - Bank Name, Account Name, Account Number and Bank Verification. You can click +Create New under Bank Verification and you will get a pop up where you can enter your document name and add an attachment of your document.
- Credit Card - You will then need to select if you can accept payment by credit card.
- Logo - small logo displayed in your store, directory and supplier directory listings.
- Printable Logo - Displayed on printable documents, such as invoices.
- Email Logo - Displayed on all your emails.