The Invoice integration is used to electronically transmit your invoices from your finance system into Unimarket.
How It Works
- The invoice is generated in the suppliers finance system.
- The invoice is converted and sent to Unimarket electronically by the supplier or a third party.
- Unimarket will then validate the invoice and provide either an accepted or rejected message.
- If an invoice is rejected for any reason an email is provided with the rejection reason.
How To Get Started
- Is your system capable of generating invoices in an electronic format?
- Do you have the capability to send invoices electronically to Unimarket? Would you need to engage a third party?
If you are ready to discuss this further please contact email@example.com
Invoice Technical Information
For more technical information please review our technical documentation linked below.