Once you have uploaded your catalog you may need to edit products due to things like pricing changes, products no longer being available, product name changes, etc. In Unimarket there are 2 ways to do this: within Unimarket (individually) or via the CSV spreadsheet used when uploading a catalog (in bulk).
What changes when a Customer turns on Customer Approval
When editing catalogues, changes you've submitted for review have to either be Accepted or Declined before any further changes have been made.
Once Customer Approval is turned on in a community, the supplier will not be able to assign another customer to their catalog.
Updating Individual Products
- Navigate to the catalog by clicking View Catalogs from under the Catalogs section within the left hand side menu.
- Open the catalog in question by clicking on the catalog name. Then click on the tab Active Products.
- You can locate the product(s) you wish to update by using the Search field at the top of the page, or the filter field located just below the tabs, or by using the Sort by field and scrolling through the products.
- Clicking Delete will prompt a pop up window asking if you are sure you want to delete this product. Click OK to confirm the deletion of this product. (This change will be moved to Drafts)
- Click Edit on the item you want to change and this will take you to the Edit Product screen.
- Edit the necessary fields and once you are happy click OK to save your changes.
- Note: You cannot edit the Product Code field. To edit this you would need to add and new product and delete the old one (easier when you only have a few products to update) or, upload a CSV file with the new products (shown below)
- After Clicking OK, you will be taken back to the Buyer View with a message at the top advising which product has been updated and added to the Drafts tab.
- Clicking into the Drafts tab will show a list of all the products that have been edited. Changes can be reviewed here before clicking Publish for Review *.
- This will update the Product on the customer side, including products in Shopping Lists, the Shopping Cart as well as any Incomplete Requisitions.
- All items in the Draft Products tab can be deleted by clicking the actions menu and selecting the action Export Draft Products. This action can only be performed before the changes are published for review.
Updating Multiple Products via CSV Upload
- Multiple products can be updated via CSV Upload. Click on the Actions Icon and select Upload Catalog File.
- This will open up a pop up window. Click browse to select the CSV file then click OK to upload. (Selecting Delete Existing Products will remove all existing products unless they are in your upload file).
- You will then be taken to the Catalogs In Progress screen. When the upload is complete, you can view the changes by clicking View Catalogs from under the Catalogs section and clicking on the Drafts tab.
- Clicking on Publish for Review * will update the Product on the customer side, including products in Shopping Lists, the Shopping Cart as well as any Incomplete Requisitions.
Note: When a supplier gets disconnected from a Customer Approval enabled Community. Only these actions will be available: