When a Supplier uploads a new Catalog to Unimarket, users with the Community Administrator and Catalog Reviewer role can review the catalog and assign Buyer groups. An email notification is sent out to the Supplier Forums email address that is on file for your Community. If a catalog does not yet have any Buyer Groups assigned, it will not be available in your community's eMarketplace.
To find these catalogs, select the Administration Module from the top left hand side of the screen.
Once in the Administration Module, select Catalogs from the left side menu bar as shown below.
This will take you to a screen with all the catalogs that are available to your Community. You can filter your catalogs by Name, Supplier, Review State or Availability. You can also sort the displayed list by Name, when it was Updated On, the Review state or Availability.
The Review State shows the current state of the catalog including if action needs to be taken.
- New Catalog displays when the catalog requires review or Buyer Groups need to be applied.
- Accepted displays when the catalog is available for your buyers to purchase from.
- Accepted(Draft) displays when the supplier has updated a previously accepted catalog and the changes require review.
- N/A displays when then catalog has expired or has been declined by an Administrator.
The Availability shows if the catalog is accessible to your Users. When sorting by Availability it will sort by action required.
- Needs Buyer Groups displays when Buyer Groups need to be assigned to the catalog.
- Open displays when the catalog is available to the Buyer Groups you have assigned.
- Declined displays when the catalog has been declined by the Administrators and the Supplier is advised of the reason provided.
- Expired displays when the catalog is past the end date provided by the supplier.
Assign Buyer Groups
Community Administrators and Catalog Reviewers can also click on the Buyer Groups link (on the right hand side of each catalog listed) to assign or change the Buyer Groups who can access the catalog.
|Note: Only Buyer Groups that are assigned to the supplier will be available for selection in the Buyer Group field for the supplier catalog.|
Both the community and the supplier can exchange messages through the Comments tab as part of the catalog review process. This provides Communities and Suppliers with the ability to ask questions or request changes and/or updates. A comment will be automatically created when a new catalog starts which notifies both parties via email. For the Community it will go to the Supplier Forums email, or the default contact email if none exists.
To add a comment, click on the name of the catalog you wish to open. When viewing the catalog, select the comments tab to view the comments section. Click on the +Add Comment link to open a pop up window where you can write and send your comments.
Export Catalogs For Review
The Community Administrator can now export hosted catalogs in CSV format from the Community Catalog administration screen. When viewing the catalog, click on the More Actions button on the top right hand side and select the action Export Active Products. This downloads a CSV file of the active products in the catalog. This is useful if the community wants to review new catalogs or compare changes between catalogs.