You can customize shipping specific to each Punchout Catalog you currently provide. To begin, select a Punchout catalog and then press the Actions Menu in the top right hand corner and select Edit.
An Edit Catalog Box will appear and you will see the option at the bottom for Shipping. You can press the button +Create Delivery Option to add customized shipping.
You will then be brought to your Configure Store page and you can click on +Add Delivery Option to set up a new option.
You can choose from a variety of delivery types including:
- Charge per item - the charge specified will apply to each line of orders that use this Delivery Option
- Charge per order - the charge specified will apply to all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Percentage of order - the charge will be a percentage of the order's value for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Free - delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Manual - this delivery option allows buyers to enter in an estimated shipping cost
- Pickup - the buyer must pickup all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Other - Delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option and you can specify additional instructions.
You can also choose the default delivery option on this page.
Assigning Customized Shipping
Once you have created your delivery options, you will then go back into the Punchout Catalog and select Edit from the Actions Menu as referenced above and you will see your newly added options in your Shipping menu. Make your selection and press Save.