The invoicing feature in Unimarket give users the ability to create credit invoices as well as standard invoices.
How to Create a Credit Invoice
- Once logged into the Unimarket Supplier portal, select View Orders from the Transactions section of the left hand hamburger menu, and search for the order by using the search filters available.
- Access the order by clicking the order number and then click Invoice Order in the top right corner.
- Enter the new credit invoice number and credit invoice date. This credit invoice number must be unique. Duplicate invoice numbers will result in an error. If you need to use the same invoice number, we recommend appending a "-C" to the end of the original invoice number, indicating the credit.
|Note: Any lines that have a submitted invoice against them will have the checkbox to the left of them deselected.|
- Select the checkbox to the left of each line you wish to credit.
- In the quantity field, enter a NEGATIVE quantity indicating number of items credited.
- In the unit price field, enter a POSITIVE dollar amount. The subtotal amount will now show a negative number.
- If you are crediting shipping as well, enter the shipping amount as a NEGATIVE dollar amount in the shipping box under the subtotal.
- Click Create at the bottom of the page and your credit invoice will be sent to the customer for review.
For information on creating a standard invoice, see How to Create an Invoice.