The Blanket Order functionality provides buyers with the ability to create a Blanket (or contract) Order for the provision of unspecified products and services to one supplier over a specified time frame. The Blanket Order is pre-approved using the standard approval process. From there, The products and services are provided on a purchase-on-demand basis.
Suppliers can create invoices against a Blanket Order for goods or services provided, which are then sent to the authorized users on the Blanket Order for approval. If approved, a matching release order is automatically generated which draws down on the Blanket Order value.
Invoicing a Blanket Order
- Select View Orders from the Transactions menu on the left side and locate the Blanket Order by using the search filters at the top of the page.
- Open the Blanket Order by clicking on the order number.
- Click Invoice Order in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Invoice Number, Invoice Date, upload a copy of your Invoice to the Attachment field, and fill in any other information needed.
- Add the products by clicking on +Add Invoice Item, entering the product details, and clicking Add or, Add More if adding more products.
|Note: When entering the invoice item details, the price is exclusive of GST and the Code and Category fields are not mandatory.|
Once you are happy, click Create to submit your invoice and send it for approval.