The Blanket Order functionality provides buyers with the ability to create a Blanket (or contract) Order for the provision of unspecified products and services to one supplier over a specified time frame. The Blanket Order is pre-approved using the standard approval process. From there, The products and services are provided on a purchase-on-demand basis.
Suppliers can create invoices against a Blanket Order for goods or services provided, which are then sent to the authorized users on the Blanket Order for approval. If approved, a matching release order is automatically generated which draws down on the Blanket Order value.
Invoicing a Blanket Order
- Select View Orders from the Transactions menu on the left side and locate the Blanket Order by using the search filters at the top of the page.
- Open the Blanket Order by clicking on the order number.
- Click Invoice Order in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Invoice Number, Invoice Date, upload a copy of your Invoice to the Attachment field, and fill in any other information needed.
- Add the products by clicking on +Add Invoice Item, entering the product details, and clicking Add or, Add More if adding more products.
|Note: When entering the invoice item details, the price is exclusive of GST and the Code and Category fields are not mandatory.
Once you are happy, click Create to submit your invoice and send it for approval.