Suppliers can be assigned Search Terms that allow them to be returned in searches where the buyer is using the Search bar at the top of the page. Users with the Community or Supplier Administrator role have the ability to add these search terms to supplier profiles.
If a buyer searches for the words 'Printer Paper', Unimarket will return results that include any products that match that search along with any suppliers who have those search terms assigned to them. This means that suppliers who don't have a hosted catalog, therefore no products that would show up in the search, can still be captured.
Adding Search Terms
There are three ways search terms can be added:
- When creating a Lite Supplier
- When bulk uploading Lite Suppliers
- Editing a supplier (current supplier) and adding them to the suppliers profile
Individual Lite Supplier
- Go to the Administration module > Administration > Suppliers > Create Lite.
- Click +Create Lite Supplier>>
- A pop up window will appear where you can enter the suppliers details.
- Click on the Search Terms field to view a list of current search terms and select from the list or,
- If the search term you need is not part of the current search term list, type in the appropriate search term and it will now appear as an option which you need to select.
- Click Add or, if you are adding another supplier click Add More to open up a new supplier detail screen. Once you have added the supplier this will save any new search terms you have created.
Uploading Lite Suppliers
- Go to the Administration menu > Suppliers > Create Lite.
- Download the CSV Supplier Load Template and enter the lite suppliers details.
Details of the required data in the Supplier Load Template are below:
|STATE_OR_REGION||Text||N||200||Must be blank or match a valid region/state name or code.|
|COUNTRY||Text||N||200||Must match the 2-letter ISO 3166-1 code (eg "US", "NZ", "AU") or the full name (eg "New Zealand").|
|REMITTANCE_STATE_OR_REGION||Text||N||200||Must be blank or match a valid region/state name or code.|
|REMITTANCE_COUNTRY||Text||N||200||Must match the 2-letter ISO 3166-1 code (eg "US", "NZ", "AU") or the full name (eg "New Zealand").|
|GROUP_NAMES||Text||N||Comma separated list of existing Buyer Group names|
|CURRENCY||Text||N||3||3-letter currency code, eg USD, NZD, AUD|
|TAGS||Text||N||Comma separated list of existing Tag names|
|SEARCH TERMS||Text||N||1000||Comma separated list of existing or new Search Terms|
- Once you have all the supplier details in the CSV file save it.
- Click Choose File, browse and select the CSV file and click Upload.
- Once uploaded, verify all requirements are met by clicking the Refresh option near the bottom of the page. This will check the imported items for any errors. Correct any errors at this time and choose Refresh until all lite suppliers are marked as Ready.
- Once all lite suppliers are imported and verified, select Create to publish your lite suppliers.
- Select Suppliers from the Administration menu within the Administration module and go to the Manage Suppliers tab.
- Click Edit on the desired supplier to update.
- Scroll down to and click on the Search Terms field to view a list of current search terms and select from the list or,
- If the search term you need is not part of the current list, type in the appropriate search term and it will now appear as an option which you need to select.
- Click Save and this will save any new Search Terms you have created and the changes you have made to the supplier.