If your community is using Org Units (Organization Units) for approvals, transaction or receiving sharing, users will be assigned an Org Unit in their user profile to select at Checkout, which links the requisition and subsequent order and invoice to the Org Unit. If you require Org Units in checkout, all orders will be stamped with an Org Unit to determine who can view it or share the responsibility of performing the receiving actions. However, this may mean that purchase orders with no Org Unit assigned or the incorrect or old Org Unit assigned may not be visible to your users.
The Bulk Change function allows community administrators to tidy up historical order data by bulk changing the Org Unit stamped on the order with the new replacement Org Unit.
|Note: This only allows users to select and bulk change the orders they would normally be able to edit directly.|
- Select View Orders from the Orders menu within the Marketplace module.
- Select More Options to the bottom of the search filters and select the org unit that you will be changing from the Organization Unit search filter.
- Use the other search filters if needed to return the list of orders desired in the search results, e.g. change the date range filter to find all orders not just ones from within the last 90 days, then click Search.
- Select the downward facing arrow next to the Search button and then Bulk Change.
- Select the orders from the list that you wish to change or you can choose Select All from the bottom of the list.
- Once you are happy with your selection, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Next.
- Select Update Organization Unit if not already selected and click Next.
- Select the org unit you wish to change the orders to and click Next.
- Review the orders that were selected to be changed and once you are happy scroll to the bottom of the page and click Finish to update the orders.