If you are requested to submit electronic invoices through Unimarket, then you have two options:
- Invoice Order (PO Flip) provides you with the ability to simply login to your Unimarket account to create electronic invoices from the orders you have received.
- Integration is an option if you want to automate the process of sending invoices directly from your system to customers using a cXML electronic format. More information on cXML invoicing can be found here.
Invoice Order (PO Flip)
Invoice Order functionality provides you with the ability to create electronic invoices through the Unimarket application by locating the order and 'flipping' it into an invoice for payment. The invoices are sent through the application to your customer electronically, then matched at the customer end.
If you do not have the invoicing option enabled and would like to then please contact email@example.com.
|Note: Before you start invoicing customers you will need to setup your invoicing details so that the correct remittance and tax information is populated on your invoices. To setup invoicing navigate to the right hand Tasks menu and select the Company Profile option, and then click into the Invoicing and Payment tab.|
Create an Invoice
There are three ways to create an invoice against orders that have been raised through Unimarket:
1. From the Non-Invoiced Orders Page
- Select Non-Invoiced Orders from the left hand hamburger menu.
- Locate the order by using the search options available.
- You can either select +Invoice Order to the right hand side of the order or, access the order by clicking on the order number and select Invoice Order in the top right of the screen.
- From here the process is the same as option 2 once you have selected Invoice Order.
2. From the Order
- Locate the order you would like to invoice by selecting View Orders from the left hand hamburger menu and search for the order by using the search options available.
- Access the order by clicking on the order number and select Invoice Order in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Invoice Number, Invoice Date and add an Attachment of your invoice (required fields).
- Enter any additional information you would like to provide, this can include due date, comments or any other attachments you would like to add.
|Note: Any lines that do not yet have a submitted invoice against them will have the checkbox to the left of them selected. If you need to create a partial invoice deselect any lines that do not need to be invoiced and they will appear in a lighter grey color to show they are deselected with the quantity at 0.|
- If any changes to the line item detail from the order to the invoice are necessary (e.g. submitting a partial invoice, invoicing a different amount etc.), ensure you edit the details for the lines here.
- If shipping charges are required, enter the shipping amount in the box below the invoice lines on the left.
- Click Create to submit the invoice for matching. The View Invoice page will show the matching status for all invoices.
3. From the Transactions Menu
- Select Invoice Order from the Transactions section of the left hand hamburger menu.
- In the header section of the invoice select the desired customer, enter the invoice number and invoice date.
- In the Order Number section click on the search icon to find the order that relates to the invoice.
- From within the Search window select the desired order and click the Add Order button. The order line details will be added to the invoice.
- If any changes to the line item detail from the order to the invoice are necessary, ensure you edit the details for the lines here.
- If shipping charges are required, enter the shipping amount in the box below the invoice lines on the left
- Click Create to submit the invoice for matching.
Matching Statuses Explained
|Accepted||Line/Invoice has matched the original order.|
|Downloaded||The Invoice has matched and been extracted as part of a Transaction Run.|
|Pending Receiving||The items on the order have not been receipted by the buyer. Once the buyer receives the item(s) the matching will reprocess.|
|Rejected||Line/Invoice Qty and/or Amount have not matched the original order.|
|Voided||If lines on an invoice have been rejected, lines that initially matched the original order will be voided because all lines must match.|
|Pending Approval||The invoice is for a retrofit order and is pending creation of a requisition and/or approval of the requisition.|
|Cancelled||The invoice creator canceled the invoice before it was approved.|
|Declined||The invoice was declined by the buyer.|
|On Hold||The invoice submitted by supplier exceeds the tolerances set by the community and needs to be routed for approval.|
|Pending Initial Approval||The invoice is for a blanket order and is awaiting approval from the blanket order creator or one of the users the blanket order is available to.|
|Pending Buyer Approval||The invoice has failed matching and has been sent to the buyer to approve.|
|Pending Requestor Approval||The invoice has failed matching and has been sent to the requestor to approve.|
|Pending Delegated Approval||The invoice has failed matching, been approved by the buyer and is awaiting delegated approval.|
For information on creating a Credit Invoice, see Creating a Credit Invoice.