If you are requested to submit electronic invoices through Unimarket, then you have two options:
- Invoice Order (PO Flip) provides you with the ability to simply login to your Unimarket account to create electronic invoices from the orders you have received.
- Integration is an option if you want to automate the process of sending invoices directly from your system to customers using a cXML electronic format. You can find more information on the Invoice Integration Overview page.
Invoice Order (PO Flip)
Invoice Order functionality provides you with the ability to create electronic invoices through the Unimarket application by locating the order and 'flipping' it into an invoice for payment. The invoices are sent through the application to your customer electronically, then matched at the customer end.
If you do not have the invoicing option enabled and would like to then please contact email@example.com.
|Note: Before you start invoicing customers you will need to setup your invoicing details so that the correct remittance and tax information is populated on your invoices. To setup invoicing navigate to the right hand Tasks menu and select the Company Profile option, and then click into the Invoicing and Payment tab.|
Create an Invoice
There are three ways to create an invoice against orders that have been raised through Unimarket:
1. From the Non-Invoiced Orders Page
- Select Non-Invoiced Orders under Transactions in the left hand hamburger menu.
- Locate the order by using the search options available.
- You can either select +Invoice Order to the right hand side of the order or, access the order by clicking on the order number and select Invoice Order in the top right of the screen.
- Follow from step 3 of the From the Order Instructions below
2. From the Order
- Locate the order you would like to invoice by selecting View Orders from the left hand hamburger menu and search for the order by using the search options available.
- Access the order by clicking on the order number and select Invoice Order in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Invoice Number, Invoice Date and add an Attachment of your invoice (required fields).
- Enter any additional information you would like to provide, this can include due date, comments or any other attachments you would like to add.
Note: Any lines that do not yet have a submitted invoice against them will have the checkbox to the left of them selected. If you need to create a partial invoice deselect any lines that do not need to be invoiced and they will appear in a lighter grey color to show they are deselected with the quantity at 0.
- If any changes to the line item detail from the order to the invoice are necessary (e.g. submitting a partial invoice, invoicing a different amount etc.), ensure you edit the details for the lines.
- If shipping charges are required, enter the shipping amount in the box below the invoice lines on the left.
- Click Create to submit the invoice for matching. The View Invoice page will show the matching status for all invoices.
3. From the Transactions Menu
- Select Invoice Order from the Transactions section of the left hand hamburger menu.
- In the header section of the invoice select the desired customer, enter the invoice number and invoice date.
- In the Order Number section click on the search icon to find the order that relates to the invoice.
- From within the Search window select the desired order and click the Add Order button. The order line details will be added to the invoice.
- If any changes to the line item detail from the order to the invoice are necessary, edit the details for the lines here.
- If shipping charges are required, enter the shipping amount in the box below the invoice lines on the left
- Click Create to submit the invoice for matching.
Matching Statuses Explained
|State of Invoice||Definition|
|Downloaded||The Invoice has matched and been extracted as part of a Transaction Run.|
|Invoice Accepted||All the invoice lines have matched and the invoice is in an accepted state ready to pay.|
|On Hold||The invoice submitted by supplier exceeds the tolerances set by the community and was placed On Hold for review and further action by a user with the Create Invoice role.|
|Pending Delegated Approval||The invoice has been accepted by the buyer and routed for delegated approval. It is pending approval by the delegated approver.|
|Pending Initial Acceptance||The invoice relates to a retrofit or blanket order and is awaiting acceptance by the buyer and creation of a requisition for approval.|
|Pending Order Acceptance||The Invoice was placed On Hold due to matching exceptions and has been sent to the buyer or requester for review and acceptance.|
|Pending Receiving||The items on the order have not been received by the buyer. Once the buyer receives the item(s) the matching will reprocess.|
|Canceled||The invoice creator cancelled the invoice before it was approved.|
|Invoice Rejected||The invoice contains matching exceptions and was placed On Hold. The exceptions have been reviewed and Rejected by the Community. Invoices cannot be changed from the Rejected state.|
For information on creating a Credit Invoice, see Creating a Credit Invoice.