The Invoice Order functionality allows you to create electronic invoices through the Unimarket application by locating the order and 'flipping' it into an invoice for payment. The invoices are sent through the application to your customer electronically, then matched at the customer end. To create an invoice against orders that have been raised through Unimarket, there are three methods you can use:
1. Invoice Order from the View Orders screen
Locate the order you would like to invoice by clicking on Transactions on the menu on the right side and then select View Orders. Search for the order by using the search options available and click into the order you would like to invoice. Next, select Invoice Order on the top right of the order.
2. Invoice Order from the Non-Invoiced Orders screen
Locate the order you would like to invoice by clicking on Transactions on the menu on the right side and then select Non-Invoiced Orders. Locate the desired order using the search filters and click into it. Next, select Invoice Order on the top right of the order.
3. Invoice Order from the Invoice Order screen
Locate the order you would like to invoice by clicking on Transactions on the menu on the right side and then select Invoice Order. Enter the customer and then you will be able to select the Order Number you would like to submit an invoice against.
NOTE: From the Invoice Order Screen, you can select 1 or many orders to invoice depending on how the customer you are invoicing has this set
Next, take the following steps:
- Enter the Invoice Number, Invoice Date and an attachment of the original invoice. Enter any additional information you would like to provide, this can include due date, comments or any other attachments you would like to add.
- If any changes to the line item detail from the order to the invoice are necessary (e.g. submitting a partial invoice, invoicing a different amount etc.) click Edit on the order line. You are able to change the quantity, unit price, and unit of measure.
- If shipping charges are required, enter the shipping amount in the box below subtotal.
- Click Create to submit the invoice for matching.
|Note: Any lines that do not yet have a submitted invoice against them will have the checkbox to the left of them selected. If you need to create a partial invoice, deselect any lines that do not need to be invoiced. The deselected lines will appear in a light-grey color with the quantity at 0.|
Once an invoice has been submitted, the View Invoice page will show the matching status for all invoices.