The Invitations tab can be found in the Administration module > Administration > Suppliers > Invitations. On this tab users with the Community Administrator or Community Supplier Administrator role can invite suppliers to register on Unimarket.
If you only have one or two suppliers you would like to add, this method may be easier than uploading them using a CSV file, which is better for bulk entries. See steps below for instructions:
- Navigate to the Invitations tab. You will be able to customize your message that is included in the invitation, so feel free to include any important information that suppliers should know while registering. You can also click Preview, Help or Save. The preview option will show you how your message will look to suppliers. Help gives you extra information about the formatting options. Save will permanently save your message for the next time you are sending an invitation to suppliers in the future.
- Next, click on Invite New Suppliers.
- Click Enter a supplier manually and a pop up window will appear where you will need to enter the suppliers details.
- Once you have finished entering the details click Add or Add More if you want to enter another suppliers details.
- When all the suppliers have been uploaded successfully click Invite.
- Once the invitations are sent the registration status of the suppliers can be tracked from the Invitations screen.
To resend an invitation to a supplier who has not yet accepted their invitation to register, find the supplier under the list of suppliers in Invitations. It may be helpful to sort out the suppliers who have not yet accepted by selecting New in the state filter. To resend the invitation, simply check the box next to the suppliers you wish to resend and click Resend.
For details on how to upload supplier invitations in bulk via a CSV file see Inviting Suppliers To Register - Upload.