This page allows you to customize and configure your store settings to suit your needs. To update the profile that customers see instead of your store see Updating Your Company Profile (US) or Updating your Company Profile (NZ/AU).
Updating Your Store Settings
Select Configure Store from the Profile section within your Tasks menu at the top of the screen. See below for details on the various tabs displayed:
- Customization: You can add a banner which is displayed at the top of your eStore to personalize your Unimarket experience. The image must be a JPEG, PNG or GIF file, no larger than 500 pixels wide by 50 pixels high.
- Purchasing Instructions
- Description - If you have any special instructions buyers will need in order to purchase from your store.
- Alert - An alert can also be used to provide a temporary message or notification on your directory listing.
- Links - You can also add links to your directory listing such as useful links to pages on your website.
|Note: Do not edit your Integration Password unless advised by the Unimarket Support team.|
- Orders: If you have order integration enabled you will be able to see the integration credentials used in this section. If you don't have order integration this section won't be visible. (don't amend this unless instructed by the Unimarket Support Team).
- Modules & Features: Allows you to see which modules and features you currently have enabled/disabled: Invoicing, Roundtrip, Send Order Message and Send Order Email.
Delivery Options Tab
To set up a new delivery option select Add Delivery Option. You can choose from a variety of delivery types including:
- Charge per item - the charge specified will apply to each line of orders that use this Delivery Option
- Charge per order - the charge specified will apply to all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Percentage of order - the charge will be a percentage of the order's value for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Free - delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Manual - this delivery option allows buyers to enter in an estimated shipping cost
- Pickup - the buyer must pickup all orders that use this Delivery Option
- Other - Delivery will be free for all orders that use this Delivery Option and you can specify additional instructions.
More information on how to create a Delivery Option is on this page Create Delivery Options.
If you are using Invoice Integration you can select whether it is configured to match the invoice line with the order line by either order item Line Number or order item Product Code (don't amend this unless instructed by the Unimarket Support Team).
Forms can be associated with items in your catalog, they can contain fields for recording information or provide options for the buyer to select from. For more information on how to create forms and associate them with catalog items please see Creating Catalog Forms or alternatively login to your Unimarket store and go to the Learning Center menu (on the bottom left of the page) and select Online Help. Once in the help center, locate the article called Creating Catalog Forms.
Suppliers have the ability to map their product categories to the UNSPSC codes. This means that variances between UNSPSC versions can be mapped and customers receive a consistent category for reporting. It also means that supplier using another category system (e.g. ANSI) can maintain a mapping table so that their categories can be mapped back to the UNSPSC standard. For more information on how to setup category mapping please visit Category Mapping (UNSPSC) or alternatively login to your Unimarket store and go to the Learning Center menu (on the bottom left of the page) and select Online Help. Once in the help center, locate the article called Category Mapping (UNSPSC).