The Community Profile can be found in the Administration Module menu under Settings. The Profile page is designated for administrators to customize their community. The Community Profile can be managed by users with the Community Administrator or Community Profile role. The sections available on this page allow the community to customize the community, configure emails and view integration credentials.
Setup your community name, description, color scheme and banner.
|Name||Used to define the Community Name. This will be used in communications (e.g. on Purchase Orders).|
|Display Name||This is the name that will be displayed on your community dashboard. the Display Name is generally used if you name the site something internally. The community name will be used if this is not provided. The Display Name is not used on POs or any communications to suppliers.|
|Community Code||The community code used during integration and for the site url.|
|Banner||The graphical banner is used to customize the look of the community and appears at the top of all community pages. The banner must be a JPEG/PNG image 50 pixels high and a maximum of 500 pixels wide.|
|Menu Color||The color scheme allows the community to choose a color scheme for the menus that fit with their banner and branding.|
|Currency||States the currency of your community.|
The Description can be used to specify text that will appear at the top of the community homepage. This is often used to display a welcome message or key information for buyers.
An Alert can be specified which displays highlighted text at the top of the community homepage. This is often used if there are special instructions that buyers need to see.
Links (URLs) can be specified. These are displayed on the homepage and can be used to provide links to documents or webpages such as 'Purchasing Guidelines' or internal support.
The Community can define different logos for that are included in the communications sent via Unimarket.
A Printable Logo which appears on all printable documents such as purchase orders.
An Email Logo that is displayed on emails.
A Public Logo which is used on the public supplier registration page.
Configure emails for your community. These define where notifications are sent during purchasing, approvals, invoicing and more. The help bubbles next to each email address explain how it is used.
You can chose to have one default email address that will be the email for all notifications OR you can have specified email addresses for the different notifications (see below).
- Default: The value used when a more specific email is not specified for the below email fields.
- Approvals: The email address all approval requests are sent from. It's sent to the approver when there is a requisition waiting for their action.
- Invoicing: The email address invoice error and receipting notifications are sent from. The email would be sent to the suppliers' invoice contact if the invoice that was created came in and was not submitted (i.e. rejected). A notification email would be sent to the buyer if an invoice came in for an order that has not been received.
- Lite Suppliers Default: The email address that orders will be sent to if the lite supplier has not been specified with an order email address in the Lite Supplier setup.
- Supplier Profile Changes: The email address that receives notifications of changes to Supplier information.
- Orders: The email address community orders are sent from. Email is sent to the supplier and the buyer when the order is created (requisition is fully approved).
- Supplier Forums: The email address that supplier invitations for registration and comments to the supplier are sent from (other than RFx communication). This is also the email that comments posted by the supplier and notifications when suppliers complete their registration are sent to.
Provides an overview of the integration credentials for your community. These are used to identify the community when integrating with an external system. The Integration Username and the Community UUID are system generated identifiers. The Integration Password is set by the community and encrypted for security.