In Unimarket a User is defined as someone who can access the Supplier Store in Unimarket with a username and password.
A User can do the following:
- View Store, Customers and Directory
- View Transactions, including orders and invoices
- Create Invoices
- Respond to Bids
- Create Catalogs (Premium Only)
- Submit Quotes (Premium Only)
- Respond to RFQs
A Supplier Administrator can do the above plus:
- Update the Store Configuration
- Update Profile information
- Submit Tax Information
- Create and Manage Users
Create a User
The first user to register as a Supplier will automatically be an Admin User. An Admin User has the ability to create more users. To create a user, click on Users, under the Profile section from the Home menu.
Click on CREATE in the top right-hand corner of the screen to display the Create User pop-up screen.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email and Username of the User (we recommend using the User's unique email address as their Username).
- Check Send Invitation if you want the new User to receive an email notifying them of their new login, or alternatively enter a password for the user.
- If you have entered the password for the user, check the Enabled check-box so they can log in straight away. If you chose to send an invitation, a random password will be emailed to the user.
- Check the Administrator check-box if you want the user to have full access rights across the Store. This is required to make changes to the Company Profile and Tax Profile.
- When you are ready, click OK to create the User.
Users can be edited or disabled at any time through the Users page (Profile > Users > select edit next to the desired user).
|Note: Users cannot be deleted, so if you would like to remove a users access, you will need to disable their user login.|