In Unimarket a User is defined as someone who can access the Supplier Store in Unimarket with a username and password.
A User can do the following:
- View Store, Customers and Directory
- View Transactions, including orders and invoices
- Create Invoices
- Respond to Bids
- Create Catalogs (Premium Only)
- Submit Quotes (Premium Only)
- Respond to RFQs
A Supplier Administrator can do the above plus:
- Update the Store Configuration
- Update Profile information
- Submit Tax Information
- Create and Manage Users
Create a User
The first user to register as a Supplier will automatically be an Admin User. An Admin User has the ability to create more users. To create a user, click on Users, under the Profile section from the left side menu.
Click on CREATE in the top right-hand corner of the screen to display the Create User pop-up screen.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email and Username of the User (we recommend using the User's unique email address as their Username).
- Check Send Invitation if you want the new User to receive an email notifying them of their new login, or alternatively enter a password for the user.
- If you have entered the password for the user, check the Enabled check-box so they can log in straight away. If you chose to send an invitation, a random password will be emailed to the user.
- Check the Administrator check-box if you want the user to have full access rights across the Store. This is required to make changes to the Company Profile and Tax Profile.
- When you are ready, click Add to create the User.
Users can be edited or disabled at any time through the Users page by selecting Edit on the far right of the screen.
|Note: Users cannot be deleted, so if you would like to remove a users access, you will need to disable their user login.|