If the community has the Invoicing module enabled this can be configured from within the Administration module > Modules > Invoices.
The default invoice matching setting defines the matching rules used for all suppliers unless there are supplier specific rules (override) set on a supplier.
|Type||The Matching Type can be set to 2-Way, 3-Way or Pass-Through:
The Level can be set to Header or Line:
|Tolerance Percentage||The tolerance will be a percentage of the header or line and it will apply to values equal to or more than the percentage.|
|Tolerance Minimum||Minimum tolerance value. Ensures small variances less than the specified dollar value will match.|
|Tolerance Maximum||Maximum tolerance value. Ensures the invoice variance cannot exceed the maximum dollar value specified.|
|Match on Unit Price||The unit price line level matching allows for more detailed matching in addition to the line subtotal.|
|Unit Price Tolerance Percentage||If Match on Unit Price is selected you can enter a percentage tolerance for the unit price line level matching and it will apply to values equal to or more than the percentage.|
|Match On Amount||Leaving this checked will do standard matching on the total line amount. Uncheck it to do only unit price matching.|
|Failed Matching Action||
Choose a behavior for invoices that do not fall within matching tolerances:
|Note: Invoice approvals must be enabled for your community. If you are interested in this feature, please contact your Unimarket Account Manager.|
- Allow Anonymous Access to Invoices - If this feature is enabled, Unimarket will generate a public URL for each invoice that can be used to view the invoice from an external system.
- Allow Users to View Their Own Invoices - This allows all users to view invoices linked to orders they have access to.
- Attachment Required - Makes it mandatory for users creating invoices to add at least one attachment.
- Allow Users to Select a Remittance Address - If this feature is enabled, it allows users to select a remittance address when entering an invoice/invoicing an order.
- Allow Users to Enter Discounts - If this feature is enabled, an optional discount field will be shown on the Enter Invoice and Invoice Order screens. The discount amount will be subtracted from the invoice total.
- Allow Suppliers to Enter Discounts - If this feature is enabled, suppliers will be able to submit discounts via cxml invoicing if cxml invoice integration has been set up.
Note: If Allow Suppliers to Enter Discounts is not enabled and the supplier sends an invoice with a discount, the cxml invoice will be rejected.
This setting allows administrators to determine whether the first step of invoice approvals routes to the requestor(s) or the buyer(s) of the related order. For more on invoice approvals see Sending Invoices for Approval.