Unimarket allows you to enter pricing information for bid requests in Unimarket directly or, to upload it via a CSV file.
- Go to Tasks > Bid Requests.
- Select the Bid request for which you wish to submit a quote.
- Click Accept, then when ready click Create Quote.
- Fill in the Quote details and click Next.
- In the Sections tab, click Upload Pricing and follow the instructions to export the template CSV file.
- Click Export Items to download a CSV file for all the item sections on this Bid Request.
- Open the CSV file, populate the empty columns, and save it.
- Either upload the CSV file directly if no images are used or,
- Create a ZIP file containing the CSV file and all the images referenced in the IMAGE_FILE column and upload it. Images larger than 640x480 pixels shrink automatically. The maximum zip file size is 10Mb.
- Repeat steps 6-9 for Upload Question Responses.
The following table explains the categories in the Pricing Upload template:
|Section||This explains which section the product belongs to in the quote. The Section will be automatically populated for you.||Y|
|Line||This explains which line the product appears as in its section. The Line will be automatically populated for you.||Y|
|Requirement||This will be the name or description of the quoted product or service. The Requirement will be automatically populated for you.||Y|
|Delivery Date||The date the product will be delivered to the customer.||N|
|Allow Substitute||Whether or not the customer will allow a substitute product in the place of the described product.||Y|
|Base Required||Whether or not the customer demands you quote the original product when supplying a substitute.||Y|
|Type||Used to describe whether the product is a base product or a substitute. Use SUB or BASE in this field. All substitute files must be in the line directly below their base product.||Y|
|Name||Name of the product||Y|
|Description||A short description of the product||Y|
|Quantity||How many of the product you will be supplying||Y|
|UOM||Unit of Measure. (i.e. EA = each)||Y|
|Unit Price||The price you will supply the product for.||Y|
|Note||Any additional notes you would like to include||N|
|Manufacturer Part ID||Any necessary part IDs from the manufacturer. A part number or SKU will often go here.||N|
|Category Code||The UNSPSC code category for that product||N|
|Image File||URL for your image or file extension is attached to upload in the zip file.||N|