In addition to Unimarket allowing you to enter pricing information and responses to questions on your bid request in Unimarket directly, you can also upload responses via a CSV file.
Uploading Pricing & Question Responses
To upload Pricing you can take the following steps:
- Go to Tasks in the top right side of your portal and select Bid Requests.
- Select the Bid request for which you wish to submit a quote.
- Click Accept, then when ready click Create Quote.
- Fill in the Quote details and click Continue.
- On the Sections tab, click Upload Pricing and follow the instructions to export the template CSV template.
- Click Export Items to download a CSV file with all of the items needing to be entered on this Bid Request.
- Open the CSV file and populate the empty columns, and save it. See the list below for information regarding the fields that are mandatory.
- Either upload the CSV file directly if no images are used or,
- Create a ZIP file containing the CSV file and all the images referenced in the IMAGE_FILE column and upload it. Images larger than 640x480 pixels shrink automatically. The maximum zip file size is 10Mb.
- Repeat steps 6-9 for Upload Question Responses if questions are included.
The following table explains the categories in the Pricing Upload template:
|This explains which section the product belongs to in the quote. The Section will be automatically populated for you.
|This explains which line the product appears as in its section. The Line will be automatically populated for you.
|This will be the name or description of the quoted product or service. The Requirement will be automatically populated for you.
|The date the product will be delivered to the customer.
|Whether or not the customer will allow a substitute product in the place of the described product.
|Whether or not the customer demands you quote the original product when supplying a substitute.
|Used to describe whether the product is a base product or a substitute. Use SUB or BASE in this field. All substitute files must be in the line directly below their base product.
|Name of the product.
|A short description of the product.
|How many of the product you will be supplying.
|Unit of Measure. (i.e. EA = each)
|The price you will supply the product for.
|Any additional notes you would like to include.
|Manufacturer Part ID
|Any necessary part IDs from the manufacturer. A part number or SKU will often go here.
|The UNSPSC code category for that product.
|URL for your image or file extension is attached to upload in the zip file.