Users can create an invoice that does not yet have a matching order in Unimarket. To do this the Retrofit Invoices feature must be enabled by your community and you must have the Create Invoices role.
- This can be done in 2 different ways.
- Click on Review from within Invoice Inbox. Then click Create on the review page. Inbox Invoices feature must be enabled by your community.
- Go to Enter Invoice from the Invoices menu.
- Select the relevant Supplier and Buyer, you can begin typing their name and/or search through the dropdown.
|Note: If the Contracts module is enabled for your community, the selected supplier has at least one contract and the user creating the invoice has access to at least one of those contracts, a new Contract field will appear where you can select the contract this invoice should be linked to.|
- Complete all the other mandatory fields indicated by a red asterisk.
- You have the option of adding Comments and Attachments.
- Select the Supplier, enter Invoice Number, Invoice Date and confirm Buyer.
- Then click on Add Invoice Item, a popup will appear, complete the necessary details and then select Add or, Add More to add additional lines.
- When you have completed all the required information select Create or, if you would like to create another invoice straight after, tick the Create another box next to the Create button before clicking Create.
- A notification will be sent to the buyer to approve/decline the invoice, at this point the invoice will have a state of Pending Initial Acceptance.
Note: If you select yourself as the buyer the invoice will automatically be accepted.