Some suppliers allow you to order non-catalog items, for lite suppliers who don't have catalogs on Unimarket this is the only option.
|Note: Some Premium Suppliers do not allow non catalog items to be created since all of the products offered are on their roundtrip or in their catalog. For these suppliers you will not see the option to create non-catalog item.|
How to Create a Manual/Non-Catalog Item
- Select View Suppliers from the Marketplace menu or, if you are on the home page select the Suppliers tab.
- Use the search filters to find the supplier and then either:
- Hover your mouse over the supplier tile which will reveal a small arrow.
- Click on the arrow and select Non-Catalog.
- Click on the supplier tile to open the supplier details.
- Select the Create a Non-Catalog Item option.
- Enter the details of the product/service you wish to order from the supplier. The non-catalog item form has required fields for Item Name, Unit Price, Unit of Measure and sometimes Category depending on the configuration. For more information on how to use categories, see Unimarket Product Categorization (UNSPSC).
- The remaining fields like Description, Product Code (SKU) or Manufacturer Part ID are optional however, they are important details about the product that are used to ensure the correct product or service is ordered.
Once you have completed the non-catalog item form, click Add to Cart.
|Note: If the feature is enabled, there may be a checkbox underneath the Name field called Use Estimated Price. For details on this see Price Range Items (Estimated Price Items).|
|Note: You can choose to add this item to an incomplete requisition by clicking the down arrow next to the Add to Cart button.|
- If you want to add more items for the same supplier, repeat the steps above until you have specified all of your items.
- When you've added all the items you want on your order, click on the Shopping Cart to begin The Checkout Process.
|Note: If you need to change any information in a non-catalog product item, you can click the Edit button to the right of the product subtotal to edit the product information within the shopping cart.|