You can view Orders and Requisitions placed between your Community and Suppliers using the View Requisitions and View Orders pages within the Marketplace module. For Buyers, the Orders and Requisitions found in these pages may be limited to those placed by them or others in their Organisation Unit.
To find out how to change the Buyer default for searches see User/Buyer Search Filter Default.
To view Requisitions you have access to, go to View Requisitions in the Marketplace Module. Here you will find a list displaying Requisitions will be filtered to the last 90 days.
You can find more filters by clicking the downwards arrow above the current list of Requisitions. These include Supplier, Time Period (Created Date) State, Buyer, Organisation Unit, Bill To address and Work Order (if applicable). You can search for the exact Requisition number using the Requisition Number field.
To view the Requisition details click on the Requisition Number. There are different tabs on the Requisition screen to show the Items, Approvals, Justifications (if enabled and a Justification is included) and Comments.
- Abandoned: An Incomplete Requisition was cancelled before being checked out and routed for approval, or all items have been moved to another Requisition.
- Approved: Requisition has been approved and an Order has been created.
- Cancelled: All items on the Requisition have been cancelled before the approval process has completed.
- Declined: an Approver has declined the Requisition during the approval process.
- Incomplete: A Buyer or Browser saved or reassigned a Requisition before completing the checkout process. This Requisition is awaiting checkout.
- No Approval Needed: The Requisition is within the user's Self-Approval threshold and does not require approval.
- Pending: The Requisition is awaiting approval.
Available Actions on Requisitions
In the More Actions menu in the top right corner you can find the below actions:
- Copy: Copies the Requisition to your Shopping Cart and starts the checkout process.
- Cancel: Cancels all line items on the Requisition.
- Refresh Approval: Refreshes the Requisition approval status. This is used when there is a change to the Approval Chain associated with the Requisition. (Available for users with Community Administrator or Approval Administrator roles).
- Cancel Line: Located to the right of each line. Cancels a single line on the Requisition.
Depending on whether your Community has contracts enabled you may also see these options just above the Subtotal column of the items section:
- Create Contract: Users with the Create Contract role can create a new contract directly from a Requisition.
- Link Contract: Users with the Create Contract role can link the requisition to an existing Contract for the associated Supplier.
Buyers and Approvers can post Comments on Requisitions and also receive an alert email when a Comment is posted. This is useful in situations when Approvers have questions around the need for an item or requires more specifics relating to a product or service.
|Note: When the Approver comments the Buyer is notified, when the Buyer comments the Approver is notified and when a third party comments only the Buyer is notified.|
To add a comment go to the Comments tab of a requisition and click on Add Comment. Approvers can also access this from the Approval Task.
To view Orders you have access to, select View Orders from the Orders menu. You can use the filters at the top of the page to filter for a range of Orders. The displayed Orders will filter to the orders created in the last 90 days by default.
By default, the Search function is set to Search Order Number. To search for a specific item within orders, select the Search Order Number drop-down and select Item. When searching for an item, a list of related orders will appear with the item listed just below the order number.
Click Filters at the top of the page to see all available options. This includes Supplier, Order Type, Buyer, Receiving, if the order Has an Accepted Invoice, Organisation Unit, Bill To, Order State, Payment Method. You Can also filter the list to only show Goods Received Not Invoiced (GRNI) or Not Fully Invoiced orders using the Views Field.
To export the Orders from this page click the Export button next to the Filter button and select either Export Orders or Export Order Lines. The export will include whatever search results are currently being displayed. The default filter is the Created Date set to Last 90 Days.
|Note: Bill To and Ship To addresses will retain what was applied at the time of the Order, in cases where an update is made to the address.|
Available Actions on Orders
In the More Actions menu you will find the below available options.
- Copy: Copies the Order to your Shopping Cart and begins the checkout process.
- Close: Closing an Order prevents any further receiving and invoicing or editing.
Depending on whether your community has the below enabled you may also see these options:
- Cancel: Cancels the Order.
- Edit: Allows you to edit the Order.
- Receive All: Allows you to receive all the products in the Order at once.
- Create Contract: Users with the Create Contract role can create a new contract directly from an Order.
- Link Contract: Users with the Create Contract role can link the order to an existing contract for the associated Supplier.
For information on: