Once you have found the products and/or services you wish to purchase there are a few different ways to add them to your cart, depending on how each supplier has set them up.
Add Items to the Shopping Cart
- Locate the product you wish to purchase (Refer to Finding Products & Services for more information on how to search for suppliers' products).
1. Enter the desired quantity and click Add to Cart.
2. Some products will show View Options, which means you need to view the product and complete the additional fields that have been included for that product, e.g. size or color, then enter the desired quantity and click Add To Cart.
3. Catalog items with no specified price can also be loaded by suppliers and will display as Get Quote. This allows you to request an electronic quote from the supplier.
4. If the supplier has a roundtrip index catalog, you may see a button that says Roundtrip next to the products shown inside the catalogue. Selecting this will redirect you to the supplier's eStore where you can continue your shopping.