- Select Approvals from the Tasks menu at the top of the page.
- Select the Expenses tab on the Approvals page.
- You can review the expense lines and associated information, then select Approve/Decline if you wish to approve from this information
- To review the Expense in detail click on the Expense name.
- Click Approve/Decline if you wish to approve the expense
If you are sent an expense to approve but notice that information is wrong or an attachment is missing, rather than rejecting the entire expense, approvers can now edit and make changes to the expense before approving it. To make any required changes click More Actions and select Edit.
This will take you to the Edit Expense page. Here you can upload any required attachments or edit the Expense line by clicking Edit to the right.
Once you finished with editing click Save to apply the changes.