Train An Invoice
After reviewing the document, if there are fields where the data has not picked up or it has picked up the incorrect information, you can train where and how to find the correct information.
- To update an empty field, click on a field and highlight the data it should be capturing on the invoice, or, type the information directly in the field.
- To update existing data in a field, click on the field, it will highlight where it has found this information. Click in the data box on the invoice and correct any incorrectly extracted data.
Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning
All invoices processed will help the AI machine learning, the more you train invoices, the better it gets. Repeat the process for additional fields with incorrect information and click "save" to exit.
You will need to train at least 5 invoices for the same supplier for the extraction engine to learn.
Extraction engine learning can take up to 3 hours before it is applied.
Invoice Training Tips
Every invoice interaction is captured by AI machine learning, here are some training tips to get the best results for training invoices.
- Be consistent. When training the location of a data field on an invoice, be consistent with the location for on the invoice where this information is found.
- Avoid multiple pages. If all the invoice information can be found on a single page of the invoice, train all data fields on one page.
- Characters such as O and I may be captured incorrectly as 0 and 1. Click on the highlighted data on the invoice and correct the data.
- Avoid cutting across lines (both horizontally and vertically) when training capture of a data field.
- Populate and train all data fields required where possible. If the invoice does not contain data for a particular field, you can choose to ignore it if it’s not a mandatory field.
|Note: Invoices already sent to the inbox will not be updated with the new learning as they have already been sent for extraction when they first reach the inbox.|