Release 5.21 includes further approval flexibility to allow you to approve by supplier, a bulk close order capability and the ability to receive serial numbers on invoices from suppliers.
Approval by Supplier and Supplier Tags
In our on-going quest to add more flexibility to approvals, we have added the ability to route approvals based on the supplier and also supplier tags. This will allow suppliers with specific requirements or in a specific category to be routed to the correct team for approval.
Bulk Close Orders
Many customers have raised the need to close outstanding open orders for good housekeeping and especially around financial year end. To help with this we have added a bulk close order function which allows you to close orders in a group.
Serial Numbers on Invoices
If you buy a lot of assets or equipment then you may need the ability to enter a serial number onto supplier invoices so that items can be tracked. This release adds the ability for suppliers to send you serial numbers on their electronic invoices and the ability for your AP team to enter them on an invoice.
- We have made an improvement to ensure retrofit release order dates fall within Blanket Order dates.
- We now strip the pesky invisible whitespace off all text fields which was causing issues when some users paste information directly from PDFs such as a supplier's invoice number.
- We have made a change to default the Ship To and Bill To information for Browsers as well as Buyers. This means a requisition reassigned from a Browser to a Buyer will retain the Browsers shipping information.
- We have removed the DUNS number from the supplier registration form as it was causing confusion for a lot of suppliers.
- We have updated the UNSPSC codes to version 20.
The catalog loading improvements continue to be worked on together with the new design to modularise the key areas of the application. We are also adding a copy function for RFQs and improvements to how we merge requisitions which will allow for better order consolidation.