We have many change requests from customers that seek new Unimarket functionality or require a solution to a specific business requirement. To best manage customer requirements we have formalized the process for requesting new changes. Outlined below is a summary of the process to request changes or any specific (e.g. integration) work you would like our development team to complete.
- Go to the Change Request form, found here.
- Provide a summary of your change focusing primarily on the business problem you are trying to address. This helps us understand the best approach.
- Email the form to: email@example.com
- We will review the change and determine if it is something we are able to add to the product.
|Note: Unimarket is a 'Software as a Service' product meaning the changes we make to the product are made for all customers. We do not make product customizations for specific customers.|
- We will determine the desired approach and solution together with an estimate and cost.
|Note: If we have already scheduled the change as part of a release it will not attract a cost. If you request a change that requires business analysis to fully scope and specify the change, then we will provide you with an estimate including the required analysis.|
- The updated Change Request and Estimate will be attached to the Unimarket Helpdesk ticket and sent back for customer review.
- Review the Change Request and any associated costs.
- Discuss and agree delivery time-frames with Unimarket.
- Authorize the change request and provide Unimarket with a Purchase Order.
- Schedule the change as part of a release (time-frames agreed with the customer).