Release 4.5 contains some exciting changes to electronic invoicing to allow all your suppliers to submit invoices electronically. We've also added the ability to add attachments to orders after they have been created and functionality to allow communities to automatically receive orders under a value they specify.
Unrestricted Supplier Invoicing
We’ve made exciting new changes to our electronic invoicing solution to allow all suppliers (large or small) to submit invoices to you electronically! We no longer restrict Order-to-Invoice functionality to premium suppliers meaning any supplier can register, login and ‘flip’ an order into an electronic invoice at no cost.
After the Fact Attachments to Orders
This new functionality allows users to add attachments to an order after the order is created and sent.
Auto Receiving Thresholds
We have added the ability for communities to define an auto-receiving dollar threshold which can be set at the community or at the supplier level. If a threshold is defined, orders below the threshold will be automatically received in-full when the order is created. Users also have the option to disable the auto-receive function during checkout if they have a below threshold order that requires receipt.
GL Integration Upgraded to Support Returns
We have upgraded the Ledger integration to support returns and amendments.
Contract Management - Automatically Populate Supplier Contact Details
When a contract is created with an existing supplier, Unimarket now automatically populates the supplier contact information from the supplier record. If there is only one contact listed this becomes the default contact.
Other Changes and Fixes
- We have updated the community supplier export to include the supplier UNSPSC category from the Manage Supplier tab within the community. For US customers we have also included the supplier defined Business Classifications.
- We have resolved an issue with popups not displaying correctly for Safari users.
- We have resolved an issue with searching for an “exact” phrases.
- We have added the buyer phone and email details on the order Ship To and Bill To tabs. These are the buyer’s details at the time of the order.
- We have fixed a bug with subtotals for bundled items.
To view the Release Notes in full please click here