Release 3.43 adds the much anticipated ability for approvers to see their approval history plus new invoicing options and several smaller tweaks and changes.
We have added the ability for approvers to view a history of the requisitions they have approved.
Min and Max Invoice Matching Rules
We have added a new invoice matching option that allows the system to be configured with a minimum and maximum dollar value tolerance as well as a percentage.
Allow Invoices To Be Cancelled
We have added the ability for suppliers and AP staff with the invoicing role to cancel unmatched invoices so a new invoice can be created with the same invoice number.
Other Changes and Fixes
- Order lines now auto close for non over-receiving users.
- Improved the performance of the dashboard.
- The cancel supplier invitation button is now enabled for supplier administrators.
- We have added support for approval groups in the Update Approval Limits message.
- We now show account code descriptions in the hover text for approvers.
- We have truncated long RFX schedule names to stop them wrapping.
- We have increased data security by masking SSN information on community and Unimarket reports.
To view the Release Notes in full please click here