Release 3.22 will be available in Demo for testing on Monday 10th of December. It will then be released into production on the 24th of December.
CAS Single Sign On Integration Support
We have added support for CAS (Central Authentication Service) Single Sign On (http://www.jasig.org/cas) as many US customers require CAS integration.
A change to how we display tax
We have changed the way we display tax on requisition and order lines. If the tax is based on a community defined tax code, Unimarket display the code. The full 6dp amount is also available by hovering over the code.
If the tax is pre-defined such as tax specified in a supplier quote then Unimarket will display the amount.
Small Changes and Bug Fixes
- Changed pick lists to new auto-complete function.
- Update creation of Blanket Order invoices to be consistent with the retrofit order invoice process.
- Added the referenced Blanket Order number for Release Orders in the standard Unimarket order report.
- Added support for pick lists on forms.
- Changed the workflow so that suppliers are taken directly to the Tax Profile if it is required by the community.
- Sort Accept Invoices page by date.
- Added functionality to allow communities to auto-generate a product code if none is provided so that Name is not automatically populated in Code.
- Added approvals information to the community Manage Users page.
- Improved the approval process to better handle unavailability.
- Fixed invoice matching bug around partially received orders and credits.