Release 3.21 will be available in Demo on Monday the 5th of November and then deployed to production on Monday the 12th of November.
Supplier Menu Improvements
We have improved to the current supplier menus by reducing the number of menus and reorganizing them to make the options clearer. The following changes have been made:
- Orders and Invoices menu are now combined on a single Transactions menu
- The Store, Profile and Network menus have been combined onto a single Profile menu. The Profile menu now contains all the options (in 1 place) relating to the supplier's details (Store, Company, Tax, and Customers).
- We have renamed Communities to Customers. In Unimarket a Community is a buying organisation, however to a supplier they are simply a customer - so we've made it simple.
- The Configure Store option is now available from the View Store page (top right).
- The Extract Orders function is now available from the View Orders page.
Supplier Contact Sets
We have added the ability to have multiple contact sets on a single supplier account. This is to allow different contacts to be setup for different customers. These are created on the Contacts tab on the profile and then assigned to different customers from the Customers menu.
Supplier Registration and Profile Improvements
Following feedback from suppliers and customers we have made several significant improvements to the supplier registration process and profile pages. The intent has been to ensure all the key 'required' information on the company profile is grouped together onto one clear form. To achieve this we have created a quick setup form called Company Profile Setup which is displayed when a supplier first registers. We have also reorganized the Profile pages to make all the required information grouped and easier to find which means we can also remove the validation between tabs. In addition, if a community then requires the supplier to complete a W9 tax profile (US suppliers only) we direct the supplier to the tax profile form automatically.
Community View User Page
We have added a View User page to the Community to allow administrators to view everything about a user in a single place. This includes their user details, roles, orders, quotes, Bid Requests and more. This can be accessed by clicking the user's name on the Manage Users screen.
Small Changes and Bug Fixes
- Make 'Require Premium Supplier' a setting on the community.
- Make Business Classification a required field on the profile. Add the option for None.
- Make it possible for administrators to view browser Purchase Requests for the whole community.