Release 3.18 will be in Demo on Monday the 3rd of September and Production Monday the 10th of September.
Single Screen Checkout Page
In March we created a new single page checkout process and ran the existing checkout and the new single page checkout in parallel for a period of time. Many customers have adopted the single page checkout and the feedback has been good so we have chosen to migrate all customers to the single page design. This change will form part of release 3.18. There will be some change for users however we are confident that the transition to the new single screen will be smooth and the new process will be easier for buyers.
The single page checkout puts all order settings on a single page to make the process clearer and ensure that key information is at hand. The original change was largely driven from customer requests to ensure the settings on the second screen were more prominent. We also added new functionality such as customizable expand/collapse sections (see highlight) so customers can determine which sections they want buyers to view by default.
Copy a Line
The single screen checkout adds the ability for buyers to copy a line on the requisition so that the quantity can be split between accounts (FOPALS). For example, a single line with a quantity of 4 could be copied and changed to be 2 lines with a quantity of 2 on each line (example only).
Blanket Order Account Code Options
When using the new single screen checkout there is a new option on blanket orders to make it mandatory for all release order lines have the same account code (FOPAL) as the Blanket. The owner of the Blanket Order can enable or disable this option when creating the Blanket Order.
Edit Billing and Shipping Locations
We have added the ability to edit billing and shipping locations and improved the way they are displayed.
Small Changes and Bugs Fixes
- Made Manufacturer Part ID editable by the supplier
- Added the ability to search for Manufacturer Part ID
- Added Org Unit to the Administrators Manage Users filter
- Added the "Is RetroFit" column to the Unimarket Order Report
- Resolved an issue with the permissions on the Blanket Order role to ensure accounts can be assigned on the Blanket Order
- Stopped images from being removed when a supplier edits a product
- Regular Expression account fields now show the Name on mouse-over
- Improved the consistency when displaying Shipping Options within the checkout screen.