Release 3.17 is currently in Demo and is due to be released to production on the 20th of August.
Support for Manufacturer Part ID
Several suppliers require buyers to specify a Manufacturer Part ID as part of the product information on the order. We have added the ability to support Manufacturer Part ID across the application including order integration, Catalogs (including Roundtrip), application screens and other documentation.
Non-Catalog Order Screen Changes
We have re-designed the non-catalog order screen to make a clear distinction between required and optional fields and allow buyers to specify additional information like the Manufacturer Part ID. Over time the range of additional optional fields will grow to accommodate many of the fields needed by scientific and technology suppliers. A screen re-design was key to ensure the non-catalog functionality remained simple and clean for most users.
- Allow order type to be blank on the Create Invoice page
- Display recent bids (on the Supplier Dashboard) by issue date not created date
- Change the Supplier and Order Type fields on the Non-Invoiced Orders page to be optional
- Add an Export function to the Non-Invoiced Orders page
- Make Buyer Groups selectable when suppliers copy a catalog
- Changed the search popup to default 'search all' when opened
- Retrofit filter in Non-Invoiced Order page returns Standard orders
- Prevent user from entering negative invoicing tolerance values