Release 3.16 is available in production as of July 30.
We have added new options within the Force Match process for those customers using Quantity and Amount invoice matching. Users now have multiple options which allow them to force match quantity and amount variances independantly. Clicking Force Match now opens a popup where the desired option can be selected and force match notes added.
Force Match - Approve Order Variance
This option will approve the order/invoice line amount variance but not change the quantity or the status of any receiving. If there is any outstanding receiving or quantity variance this needs to be matched separately.
Force Match - Receive All
This option receives the outstanding quantity but does not change the amount. If there is an amount variance this needs to be matched separately.
Force Match - All
This option force matches all variances (quantity and amount) as per the existing process.
- Display Supplier Names first in auto complete list
- Updated the Invoices report with new force match fields / comments
- Changed the invoice screens to use the supplier auto complete panel
- Updated Unimarket GRNI report to include part received order lines
- Orders have closed date when they are CANCELLED
- Error saving lite supplier upload
- Improve the loading speed of the View Orders and View Requisition pages
- AU Invoices show zero tax on the line if tax is provided at header.
- 3-Way invoice matching should not be an option for communities that don't use receiving
- Unimarket Admin Suppliers page should search code as well as name
- Shipping Tax is not calculated on an invoice if Create is clicked.
- Deleted Account Codes are showing in the UI and Cannot be Re-Uploaded
- Punchout Return displays 'submitting to' URL screen
- Requisition doesn't change from "In Progress" to "Escalated" when you escalate the approval
- Retain account code by default check button not working