General Ledger Module and Interface (Optional Module)
Increasingly customers are choosing to integrate Unimarket directly to their Finance system at a General Ledger level. To support this process we have added a new Ledger Module and a new GL Interface dedicated to sending GL messages from Unimarket to an external Finance system.
The new Ledger module allows communities to view and manage General Ledger transactions within Unimarket. The community can setup posting rules that match the posting rules within their Finance system. Adminstrators can then view account balances and the individual transactions within each ledger account. When combined with the GL Interface this can then be used to quickly determine and validate what transactions have been posted to the Finance system.
We have added a new process to allow the community to manually ‘close’ orders within the system. If orders are closed then no further actions can be performed on those orders such as receiving and invoices.
Updated Email Formating Tool (Wiki Markup)
We have updated the tool used to format emails during the supplier invite process and the RFX process. This now uses ‘Wiki Markup’ that provides a more consistent way to format emails.
At the bottom of the supplier invite email and the RFX email it is now possible to Preview the formatting in the email. There is also a Help guide to assist with the formatting options.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Allow the Community to default the Accounting setting on Blanket Orders
- Default ShipTo and BillTo for Blanket Order
- Invoicing screen loses the invoice number when tab to the next field
- Improve UI for Shopping cart detail information
- Display approval-type
- Add Help Bubbles for Account Format options
- Add Commodity/Category in Standard Unimarket Order Report
- Add Request Access button on Supplier Detail page from UM Directory
- Change connected supplier email wording
- Credit note should re-open closed order