Release 3.12 will be available in Demo for testing on Monday 28th of May. It will go into production the following weekend.
Internal Stores (Optional)
To date Unimarket has provided Internal Store functionality to customers via the existing Premium supplier functionality. To further integrate internal stores into the sytem we have created new internal store functionality that allows the community to manage internal stores from within the community and track internal store purchasing seperately from Premium supplier purchasing. If your community requires internal stores please contact Unimarket regarding pricing and setup.
Internal stores have the following features:
- A Store can be flagged as internal to a Community.
- Community Administrators can switch into internal stores from within the community.
- The Unimarket Directory and Manage Suppliers page is filtered to only include the internal store for the parent community.
- A filter has been added to the Transaction Run page to allow the user to filter internal store(s) spend.
- The Throughput report has been updated to exclude transactions from internal stores.
View Invoices From an External System
We have added a URL to Invoice integration that allows a customer to view the Invoice in Unimarket from within an external system such as their finance system. Users will click the URL in the finance system to be taken to the corresponding invoice record.
Effective Dates on Blanket Orders
We have added the ability to set an Effective (start) Date on a Blanket Order so that users can setup Blanket Orders that need to start in the future. We have also added the ability to edit both the Effective date and the End date on a Blanket Order and upgraded the associated integration to accommodate the Date changes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Stop invoices against a blanket with a non-whole number quantity
- Stop duplicate order numbers from external POs.
- Issue Clicking Re-Open Bid Request on a closed bid.
- Added roundtrip progress indicator