Single Screen Checkout (optional)
We have created a new single page checkout process, which is an optional module for customers. The single page checkout puts all order settings on a single page to make the process clearer and ensure that key information is at hand. We have also added additional functionality such as customizable expand/collapse sections and the new features listed below. Please contact us if you are interested in migrating to the single page checkout process.
Configurable Order Date for Retrofit Orders
It is now possible to specify an order date when creating a Retrofit Order. This can be used to record the actual order date in the past (for example, the order date taken from the invoice).
Allocate a Line Split by Quantity and Receive by Split
We have added the ability to split a single requisition line by quantity. This allows the quantity to be allocated to different account codes and it allows communities to receive against each of the defined splits.
Add the invoicing information to the Lite supplier upload
We have updated the Lite Supplier upload template to include supplier invoicing information such as Tax number and Remittance address. This removes the need for invoicing users to add this information each time they setup a supplier for invoicing.
Add a new Lite supplier form
We have added a new ‘Create Lite Supplier’ form to allow administrator’s to create Lite suppliers without the need to upload via the CSV template.
Bug Fixes and Small changes
- Roundtrip should store the product classification provided by the supplier - Fixed
- Quote information does not display in saved carts - Fixed
- Catalogue permissions need to allow other users from the same supplier to view/edit the catalogue - Fixed
- Users on Firefox cannot view Order PDF or Transaction Summary - Fixed
- Users should not be able to enter zero as a quantity on an order line in the checkout - Fixed
- The Cancel and Change Order functionality has been split into 2 separate functions
- Punch-in Failing in IE8 - Fixed