Release 3.9 was released to Demo on the 19th March for customer testing and will be released to production on Monday 26th March.
Bulk Changes Feature
A new Bulk Changes feature has been added to allow the community to make multiple changes to community records at once. The first of these are Bulk Supplier Changes which is located on the Manage Suppliers page. This allows the user to perform the following bulk operations:
- Request suppliers to review profile(s)
- Remind suppliers of outstanding requirement(s)
Users should filter the Manage Supplier page to display the desired supplier selection, then click the 'Bulk Change' icon to make a bulk change to the filtered list.
Detect duplicate registrations
A process has been added to the Supplier Registration to detect if a user is attempting to register the same supplier. Validation is performed on the supplier email domain and the supplier name to detect if they are unique. If a similar match is found the user is presented with a list of possible matches and can choose to contact the owner of the existing store via email for a login to that store or continue the registration.
Multiple Supplier Users
Registered and Premium Suppliers can now have multiple users on a single account. A supplier user can either be an administrator or a standard user. Administrators have the additional ability to edit the Store Configuration, Edit Company/Tax profile information and manage users. Administrators can add new users to the store which will send the new user an invite email so they can register. Suppliers can manage users from the Store>Users menu.
Enforce Blanket Order Account Codes
When creating a Blanket Order, users can now choose to enforce whether all Release Orders created under the Blanket Order have the same account code as the Blanket Order. This option can be enabled when generating the Blanket Order.
Order History and visibility for Browsers
We have added the ability for Browsers to see a requisition and order history of the Orders generated from their purchase requests. The Browser details are also recorded on the Purchase Order.
Bug Fixes and Small Changes
- Manage Suppliers page - wrong order - Fixed
- Error when deleting Custom Chains - Fixed
- Unimarket Directory - Suppliers can see disabled stores - Fixed
- Error adding line-level bid request quote items to cart - Fixed
- Added delivery date to account code validation message.
- Added supplier email address to view RFQ/RFX page.
- Enable punchout catalogs and invoicing by default for premium suppliers
- Added the ability to set quote reminder time for Supplier Quotes and RFQ's (This can be configured in Community Features -> Orders -> Quotes -> Reminder Period).
- View and Create Quote pages now show tax.
- Added help bubble wording for EIN/TIN/SSN.
- Added the ability to enter the Vendor ID when requesting premium suppliers.