Release Notes 3.8
Release 3.8 was released to Demo on the 5th March for customer testing and will be released to production on Monday 12th March.
Release 3.8 contains foundational changes to make way for the addition of Supplier and Community 'Sites' in future releases. The Sites changes will not be visible to the user in 3.8, however an explanation of how this will impact future functionality is explained below:
- Sites functionality will allow Unimarket to have a single parent supplier with multiple child supplier sites (e.g. different supplier branches). Each site will be able to have different supplier details, however they will be tied to a common parent record.
- On the Community side, Sites will allow a Community to identify multiple child sites such as internal organizations which can each have different information. For example, a University system will have the ability to define each University campus as a separate Site if needed.
Bug Fixes and Small Changes
- Added a filter to the Community Supplier page to allow supplier to be filtered by Requirements State (complete / incomplete)
- Removed the ability for suppliers to post to the Notifications forum.
- Added the following additional company information to the supplier profile:
- Are you involved in Federal debarment proceedings? (Y/N)
- Are you an AA/EEO Employer? (Y/N)
- Provided suppliers with the ability to share their tax profile with any community they currently have a relationship with.
- Added the ability to view supplier Company Profile information within the community.
- Improved the Help wording on Pending Suppliers.
- Fixed an issue to ensure users can see all suppliers in supplier drop-down on view bid requests page.
- Added an update confirmation when saving the Company or Tax profile.
- Made the RFX company and tax profile settings follow the global community settings.
- Made Buying Groups optional within the Supplier Invite process.
- Added Head Quarters address to Supplier Profile.
- Fixed inconsistencies within the Supplier Invite template.