Please note, the original planned Demo release was delayed due to our testing. Release 3.6.0 will be available in Demo Thursday 19 Jan.
Release 3.6.0 will be placed into the Demo environment this Wednesday for customer testing and will be released into Production on Monday 23rd of January.
Request Supplier Process
We have added the ability for Buyers to request a new supplier within the application. Buyers can browse and request a supplier listed within the Unimarket Directory or specify the details of a new unlisted supplier. The request can be work-flowed to a Supplier Administrator within the community who can review the request and accept or decline. If accepted, the administrator can either enable the supplier or send a supplier invite from the system.
Supplier Request Process
By default, buyers cannot request new suppliers, however a community administrator can enable this feature within the menu Administration / Community Features. Once enabled buyers will see a Request Supplier link on the top-right of the View Suppliers page. A list of requests and their status can also be viewed by clicking the View Requests link on the same page.
Assign the Supplier Administrator Role
Users can be given the Supplier Administrator role that allows them to add and remove suppliers from the community, invite new suppliers and process supplier requests from buyers.
Following customer feedback our maximum size for attachments on orders and Bid Requests has been increased from 1 MB to 10MB.
Supplier Tax Profile Access
We have changed the process for suppliers providing access to their Tax Profile. They can now provide access to any community they already have a relationship with.
Sourcing (RFX) Changes
We have added the ability for suppliers to withdraw their quote before the Close Date or any point prior to Award.
Bug Fixes and Small Changes
- Stop suppliers from registering and joining an RFX with a Due Date in the past.
- Remove the 'required' asterisk from Sustainability
- Changed ‘Post Code’ to ‘Zip Code’ in supplier Company Profile.
- Stopped order emails to suppliers for retrofit orders.
- Changed the notification wording in the community for dis-connected suppliers.
- Fixed bug to ensure an RFX retains the initial bid behavior if it is extended past the Close Date e.g. remains sealed.
- Fixed a bug to ensure the Matching Threshold works correctly when 3-way matching.