The below change summary outlines the latest improvements in Unimarket, which have now been released to NZ Production and the Demo environment. Should you require any additional information, please contact email@example.com
- Ability to disable Approval Reminders
Now in Manage Delegated Approvals, if you set the Default Reminder Period to 0 hours, approvers will no longer receive reminder emails on any new or existing requisitions.
General Bug Fixes
- Catalog alert window no longer displaying when un-assigning buying group from a Lite Supplier
- Blank Contact Email no longer causes error when creating Lite Supplier
- If a Lite Supplier is disabled for community, you can now re-enable them in Manage Community Suppliers
- When accepting blanket order invoices with multiple lines, copying the account codes down across all lines no longer causes an error