The below change summary outlines the latest improvements in Unimarket, which have now been released to NZ Production and the Demo environment. Should you require any additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Buying Community Improvements and Bug Fixes
Shipping tax is no longer allowed when shipping is set to zero.
New approval state for skipped approvers
A new approval state of 'Skipped' is displayed if an approver within a chain is not-eligible to approve the requisition (e.g. they are also the buyer).
Hold and Print and Retrofit Orders
Several customers requested the ability not to send orders electronically to premium suppliers. This is used in the exception case where an invoice may have been received in advance of a Purchase Order. To date, the problem with this approach is that Premium supplier integration will be broken if a buyer chooses to not send the order electronically, hence it was restricted to Lite Suppliers.
To resolve this issue we have provided a new Retrofit Order function that may be enabled at a community level (default disabled). If enabled, the Retrofit Order option will be available to buyers during checkout so they can flag an Order as 'Retrofit' and choose not to send the order to the supplier. This option may be selected for both Premium and Lite suppliers.
In addition, a new Order Submission option is now available in place of Hold and Print. This option is always available for Lite suppliers and the buyer can select between Send Electronically (Default) or Do Not Send.
Community Administrator Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Disabled suppliers no longer show up on community supplier list.
- Ability to remove report templates from community.
- Additional 'Buyer' filter on "View Community Orders" page
- Default on the Send User Invites page to 'un-selected'
Integration Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Invoice XML changes (account code information added to the message)
- Unimarket no longer accepts duplicate orders from an external system
RFX Bug Fixes
- Change RFX Forum Message Screen "Save" Button to "Send"
- RFX collaboration email wording has been changed
- If quantity are made within an RFX these changes are now reflected within existing supplier quotes.
Supplier Improvements and Bug Fixes
- If UOM is defined in the supplier catalogue upload it is now selectable when a product is changed using the Edit Catalog function.
- The default standalone quote expiry time has been set to 4pm
- Exporting catalogue to csv is now includes the image url for attribute catalogues
This release contains a number of background changes to allow us to handle split account code lines. This improvement is currently scheduled to be in the release after this one.