The below change summary outlines the latest improvements in Unimarket. Help documentation, for improvements listed, is up to date as of May 5, 2011.
Should you require any additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Buying Community Improvements
- The buyer defined “Company / Organization Name” field has been removed from end user’s “My Account” details . This was done as this field was causing issues and confusion in regards to ship-to and bill-to information during the check-out process. To replace the functionality it is now possible to:
- Add information to a free text “Attn” field in the Ship To address.
- Add information to the “Attn” field in the Buyer defined Bill To location code.
- Note: To assist any customers that had data in the “Company / Organization Name” field, buyer bill to locations have been automatically updated with the values of the old “Company / Organization Name”
- The community defined “Billing Name” field has been removed from Edit Community. This was done as this field were causing issues and confusion in regards to bill-to information during the check-out process. To replace this functionality it is now possible to:
- Add information to the “Attn” field in the respective Bill To location code.
- Note: To assist any customers that had data in “Billing Name” field, community bill to locations have been automatically updated with the values of the old community “Billing Name”
- Consolidate Line Level Approval Notifications. When a requisition is created under line or hybrid level approvals with all lines being billed to the same account code (and therefore the same approval chain) the user with approval rights in the chain now receives a single email notification summarizing each line that they need to approve.
- Clicking backwards in the browser no longer makes it possible to check out the same items twice. The check-out wizards have been amended so that after clicking Finish, clicking the browser back button will disable the Finish button and an error message will display at the top of the page.
- Quote attachments can be viewed directly from the Quotes (manage quotes) page, via a paperclip link
- Name and State filters are now available on the Quotes (manage quotes) page
Community Administrator Fixes
- "Lite Supplier Release Options Enabled" toggle is now located on the Orders tab of Edit My Community
- When a Reviewer is added to a chain where there is already an applicable outstanding requisition, they are no longer tagged (via integration) as the final approver
- On the upload account code page the Dependent Account Code example file is now accurate
- Create Lite Supplier Definitions no longer accepts files in the wrong format (e.g. xls instead of csv) or with an erroneous header (mislabeled columns)
General Community Fixes
- On the View Requisition page, administrators have the ability to 'refresh' an approval task to re-trigger the approval process. The refresh link was displaying for Standard orders but was absent for Blanket Orders. This have been resolved and displays for all order types.
- "Setup Invoicing" no longer appears as a selectable option for users who do not have the Administrator role
- Add Approval Group user search popup now displays all results when no text is entered in the search field
- View Requisition page has been enhanced so that the line items table no longer overflows when Tax and Cancel are both visible
- Users without the invoicing role are no longer able to view numbers on the View Order page
- Cancelling an approved line no longer causes an error. Note: it is only possible to cancel an approved line while some of the other lines are still pending. Once all line items on a requisition are approved, the Order is created and the line items’ status’ are changed to “Released”. Thus they can no longer be cancelled.
- Cxml Invoice endpoint should no longer enforces optional amounts during validation (e.g. NetAmount at line item level)
- In Create Quote, clicking the plus ( “+” ) button beside a bundle name no longer causes an error
- Edit store page now validates the address correctly
- Exporting an existing catalog to CSV now includes the Unit of Measure column
- RoundTrip Catalogs now display on Suppliers' 'View Store'