The below change summary outlines the latest improvements in Unimarket Please note, help documentation, for improvements listed, is up to date as of April 11, 2011. Should you require any additional information, please contact email@example.com
New Features and Fixes 11 April 2011
The below change summary outlines the latest improvements in Unimarket.
Please note, help documentation, for improvements listed, is up to date as of April 11, 2011. Should you require any additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying Community – Standard User Enhancements
New receiving screen
- Redesigned receiving page that is cleaner and easier to use. This includes the removal of the 'close' option from the main screen to reduce issues around users closing orders by mistake.
- We have improved the capture of receiving data. Close and un-close events are now recorded as proper receiving events, complete with date, user and notes
- Full receiving history for each order item is now available on the view order page
- Receiving can be performed directly from the view order page
- Auto-receive tick box for Orders (available on second Check-Out screen, if enabled at Supplier level by the community Administrator)
Buying Community – Administrator Enhancements
- Hierarchical account codes - This provides communities with the ability to have codes with the same value if they are beneath different parent codes (please contact us if you'd like more information on this feature)
- Auto-receive features for orders (this is a toggle on Manage Community Suppliers) - Allows communities to select 'auto receive' if they are raising an order where the goods or service have already been received
- Export feature for account codes
- Export feature for location codes
Supplier – Catalogue Enhancements
Catalog uploads allow unit of measure to be selected
Bug Fixes Buying Community – Administrator Enhancements
When attempting to delete an approval group that is still in use, and error will display that states: "This group cannot be deleted as it is still in use. Click the Hierarchy tab to remove"
Buying Community – Blanket Order Fixes
When accepting blanket order credit note invoices, the choice of release orders is now filtered by the appropriate blanket order
Buying Community – Approver Edit Requisition Account Codes Fixes
Approver Changing account code on requisition
- Now possible to change account code on an individual line item, where other items on the order have been approved
- Requisition approval now assigned to new approver if account code is changed by original approver.