New Features and Fixes
The below change summary outlines the latest improvements in Unimarket
Please note, help documentation, for improvements listed, is up to date as of March 1, 2011. Should you require any additional information, please contact email@example.com
- Ability for buyer to visualize the approvals required for a requisition to be approved
RFQ Bug Fixes
- The “Unimarket has encountered an error” screen no longer displays if an approver tries to approve a quote that has expired or has been canceled.
- New error message within the pop-up approval screen notifies approver of the expired quote
- When a buyer looks at a cancelled or superseded quote, they now see that it is no longer valid.
General Bug Fixes
- When a requisition is split into multiple orders, by manually releasing some line items, all orders of the requisition are now visible